In the Dutchess County Spotlight
Dutchess Events with Fireworks
Come enjoy our fireworks for our Fireman's Carnivals and Town Community Days! There are plenty of parades and more celebrations, with great food, rides, games and fun for the whole family! So bring some lawn chairs or a blanket, grab a picnic and settle in to watch the shells bursting in the air overhead! Or just come on up for some old-fashioned summer fun in the country and enjoy or community days. Area code is (845).
- Beekman Community Day, July 21st - Fireworks, Bands, Games, & Food! www.townofbeekman.com
- Clinton Heritage Day- Sept 2. Old fashioned fun, food, history & crafts
- Dover Fireman's Parade July 21, ends with Fireworks. Carnival July 18th-July 21st 832-6111 www.doverfd.org/contact.htm & www.doverfd.org/contact.htm
- Hudson Valley Renegades Post-Game Fireworks displays: After all Friday night games, look upward for the
post-game fireworks. Check schedule for other displays too! Go'Gades, an affiliate of Tampa Bay Rays; they play at Dutchess
Stadium in Fishkill.
838-0094 and style='color:blue'>www.hvrenegades.com
- Lagrange- Community Day, 2nd Saturday in June; starts at noon ends with Fireworks 452-1830 www.lagrangeny.org